Tao Te Ching calligraphy voting activity and NFT gift redemption Tao Te Ching calligraphy voting activity and NFT gift redemption Tao Te Ching calligraphy voting activity and NFT gift redemption
Tao Te Ching calligraphy voting activity and NFT gift redemption
Mathias Woo Arts Tech Fashion Theatre “The Tao of Fashion”
Terms and Conditions
The voting activity is a new attempt of cross-disciplinary experimentation on art tech. This voting is open to all the ticket holders of Mathias Woo Arts Tech Fashion Theatre “The Tao of Fashion”. You may vote for up to 9 pieces out of 81 pieces of Tao Te Ching calligraphy works created by Mathias Woo, the Director. Zuni Icosahedron will, with reference to the results of votes, at its sole and absolute discretion, select 9 pieces of calligraphy works (the “Selected Works”), and will explore turning the Selected Works into NFTs for the purpose of giving out NFTs based on the Selected Works (the “Gifts”) to all participants of this voting.
By participating in this voting and by submitting your votes, you hereby understand, accept and agree that:
1. Zuni Icosahedron will inform you of the Selected Works and the method for redeeming the Gifts by email. The Gifts (if so given out) are complimentary in nature and you shall have no claim against Zuni Icosahedron for or in connection with the Gifts. There will be no compensation in whatever form if you cannot receive and/or redeem the Gifts for whatever reason before the redemption deadline.
2. For receiving and redeeming the Gifts, you may need to create an account and/or maintain an electronic wallet and/or alike by registering with Sunny Side Up Asia Limited and accept their then terms and conditions. Zuni Icosahedron is not responsible for any term and/or condition as may be set by Sunny Side Up Asia Limited.
3. By redeeming the Gifts, you confirm that you will only be granted limited personal non- commercial use and resale rights in the Gifts. Zuni Icosahedron, and the copyright owner of the Selected Works, reserve all copyright and other rights in the Selected Works and further NFTs based on the Selected Works may also be created and distributed.
4. Zuni Icosahedron excludes all liability for loss or damage which you or any third party may suffer in connection with participating in this voting, redeeming, using or reselling the
5. Your personal data will be used for data analysis, discharge of this activity and other communication purposes only. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correct personal data provided, please contact us if any enquiries.
6. Zuni Icosahedron reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions and to change the Gifts without prior notice. Zuni Icosahedron reserves the rights for final decision in
case of any dispute.