Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal Information Collection Statement of Zuni Icosahedron (“Zuni”)
By continuing using zuniseason.org.hk (The Website) and our services, it confirms that you have read and understood this Statement and agreed to how personal data are collected and used as provided in this Statement. If you are unwilling to be bound by the terms of this Statement, please do not use this Website.
Collection of your personal data
Zuni will collect your personal data to provide our services to you and to improve experience.
Purposes of personal data collection and usage
We will use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
• for processing your service requests (i.e. event registration, ticket purchase, e-newsletter subscription, member registration, donation etc.) with us and provide you with the services;
• for facilitating communications between you and Zuni in respect of your service requests;
• for personalising your experience of Zuni with programmes and offerings that are most relevant to your interests;
• for notifying you of changes to our services that may affect you;
• for responding to and follow up on your enquiries;
• for conducting statistical analysis, research, surveys, quality assurance and review; and
if you give your consent for direct marketing: –
• for communicating with you on events, services, promotions and special offers provided by Zuni that are most relevant to your interests; and
• for other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We will combine information you provide to us through various channels, such as online channels like websites / mobile applications, offline channels like physical application forms, or publicly available information about you. We use this combined information to help personalise your experience and communicate with you about events and offerings that may be of particular interest to you.
Retention of data
Please note that your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary in accordance with the Ordinance and that we will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in the Hong Kong SAR concerning the retention of personal data. Your personal data stored will be accessed only by our employees or service providers who are authorised to do so.
Linking with third parties
Personal information held by Zuni will be kept confidential, but we may provide such data to our contractors or third-party service providers who process applications & orders and provide mailing services, marketing support & research activities on our behalf. To enable their execution of the above services, we will need to provide them with access to personal information on a minimum need-to-know basis. However we will impose the strictest requirements of security and confidentiality on their data handling. They will not be permitted to use the personal information for anything else other than providing the required services set out above.
Other disclosure of information
Unless we have informed you beforehand and have obtained your authorisation or are obliged to do so by law and regulatory authorities. We will not under any circumstances disclose your personal information.
Data access and correction requests
According to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
• to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data
• to require us to correct inaccurate data
• to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests to access or correct data, to cease communications, and questions or complaints to:
Room 203-4, 2/F., Cheong Tai Commercial Building
60-66 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
Tel: (852) 2893 8704
Fax: (852) 2838 7527
If there is any conflict between the Chinese and English versions of this Statement, the English version prevails.Last Updated: 20 February, 2020